I loved the origin story and the voice work. next year you should make a project which generates bogus spiderman voiceovers.
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Uncle Ben's in too deep and Spider-Man is the only person he can trust to finish the job.
- Procedurally-generated chunk of Manhattan.
- First-person web swinging.
- Tragic origin story.
The General Idea
- Click the left or right mouse button to fire a web.
- Hold to swing from it.
- Release to let go.
- Both the left- and right-hand webs can be active at the same time.
- Webs can only attach to objects within a certain range. You can't swing across the entire city using a single web! That's just crazy!
- >>> You can jump if you're holding on to one or more webs. <<<
Fire/release left-hand web: Press/release left mouse button
Fire/release right-hand web: Press/release right mouse button
Jump: Spacebar (available when standing on something or holding on to one or more webs)
Walk: W or up arrow key
Exit game: Escape
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks, glad you got a kick out of it! Procedurally-generated voiceovers is an intriguing idea...
Thanks for the video and for finding the "reset city" bug! Also, sorry for your laborious climb up city hall; I've updated the description above to emphasize that it's possible to jump while holding a web even if you're not standing on something.